Nimble Funding Guidelines
1. Square Edge Community Arts (SECA) invites Arts Practitioners from the Greater Manawatu Region to apply for grants of up to $250.00
2. The application form is online at Nimble Funding Request and needs to be available to the grant committee by the 10th of each month.
3. Categories you can apply for are:
a. artistic materials
b. promotional materials
c. venue hire
d. equipment hire
e. workshop support (to run or to take)
f. attending professional development opportunities
g. travel (for you or visiting artists)
4. You will need explain why Nimble Funding is the only available option for you, and you need to supply quotes or estimates via email to email@example.com supporting your request.
5. Should you be successful in your application, you will be
a. notified promptly after the committee meetings on the 15th (or closest weekday) of each month
b. will be added to the publicly available list of successful awardees and maybe asked to share your experience of preparing a successful application